Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Totally unrelated

I've mentioned the inworld art scene. Once. I haven't the time nor the energy to cover it, but the scenery here was so nice, I just had to post a picture. It's fall - just like in RL, and these trees look so nice.
A lil artshop in Sct. Petersburg.
I am somewhere called Antiquity Saint Petersburg, and this little art gallery was so nice - with Tchaikovsky streaming from a hidden speaker, birds singing, horses in the background plus a little stream gurgling down the hillside. There are a million other pretty sights to see here...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I can hear Tchakovski! Sounds so much like Tchaikovsky! I wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, sorry Doc... I can never spell that right. It's that guy with the Swan Lake, ok ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)