Friday, February 24, 2012

@ the beach

I met this guy. Nice guy. Sailor. We talked boats and stuff. Eventually he said: I kinda like your blog. It's very boatly, but how come you never take pics like Alex and Taru, you know... swimsuits and stuff. I told him it is a boat blog, not a skin blog. It got me thinking. There is a lot of beauty in SL sailing. This here is just  me at the beach...








That's it. Hope you like it. I am sure someone with photo skills can do much better, so please bear with me. It's only a test... and no, - I won't go more naked than this. I did take a couple of skin shots, but the thought of posting them kinda makes me feel uncomfortable. The Alex and Taru post that caused it all, - it is here. Thanx for the inspiration and have a great weekend.

PS: Want more swimming shots? Here's me skinny dipping at sea.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Nudel!
    I didn't know the Alex and Taru blog yet (not reading any RL stuff really) but it's sure inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Orcs.
    The Alex and Taru blog? It's a dream world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very beautiful, Noodles ;)

    Nice idea to take a RL foto series and to do a SL foto shoot out of it. I think, my favs are the last 2 ones :)

    Manul

    ReplyDelete
  4. But there's no necklace! Taru had one and was very keen that we check it out for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx Doc. We do have fun.
    Manul, I don't (yet) have a favourite, but technically I like no 4.
    JP, hehe... I do have necklaces, but they're not for sale.

    ReplyDelete

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)