Friday, November 29, 2013

Weekend Quiz

One recent afternoon I saw something moored at Tradewinds that made my heart skip a few beats... That something was - ofcourse - a boat. It wasn't just any boat. It's not very big. It's not very fast. It's not very fancy, but it is very real:
Guess what?
In fact this boat is probably one of the rather few candidates nominated in the category "A normal boat". It's such a nice little sailboat with so many nice little details, including an outboard motor as is usually the case with boats this size.
Guess what?
I absolutely had to climb aboard and sniff around to see and feel just how real it is. Anyone wanna take a wild guess which boat I am talking about, - and what the RL counterpart is called?

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to be very "clever" here and only hint at what the boat type might be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I was fast in buying one of these, as soon as Rene announced she was launched. But not enough to beat Ahab :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW. I have the 3 boats in the pic, and love them all ;-)

      Delete
    2. What three? There are seven boats in the picture all in all ;-)

      Delete
  3. It is indeed a lovely boat, saw already several on the latest Thursday Lcc cruiser, my question is, how many huds one has to wear to sail it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you actually need to use a hud. I didn't.

      Delete

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)